I now hold my own SimCity livestream show, visit www.twitch.tv/jordanmrichards :)

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Welcome!

Hello & Welcome to my new blog!

Thanks so much for coming! I appreciate it a lot. I only run this blog because I like to benefit of the SimCity community and enjoy blogging about SimCity very much. Every pageview brings me joy!

I have a lot to learn about blogging and organizing my posts, along with touching up my grammar. I am deeply sorry for any grammar errors.

I will post progress on any cities I am working on and give an in-depth description of what happens, Etc. I may also do livestreams too!

I will be looking for active writers, who play SimCity a lot to become authors of this blog. Like our motto says "By Mayors, For Mayors"! I will be looking for people who have a passion for the game and enjoy it.

This blog will also bring you tips and the latest city trends. I will also be holding awesome contests for example "Region/City of the week!"

Thanks for dropping by Mayors!
I look forward to bringing you this blog at my best.

~JordanMRichards

On a side note, I would appreciate it if you guys could promote this blog as much as you can. Twitter, facebook and the forums themselves. Thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome idea! I have a blog myself, but not a SimCity one. Would love to play a region with you, see what kind of teamwork we could work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said but i am very sorry to say this will be ignored by the average games buyer. Most these days come from a modern society of i want it and i want it now and cannot understand that problems sometimes exist. You have to look at family life to understand this as mum and dad gave them everything every time they stomped their feet.

    You have to address family life to make an impact here on the internet crowed and their mentality. Personally i was brought up in the 70s to respect others and to understand sometimes you have to wait for things and then good things happen. Not so in modern times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully this blog is not for the average games buyer, this blog is for people like you who appreciate what they are given. People who enjoy things and are patient. Passionate gamers, with a meaning! :D

      Delete

Hey, why not post a comment as feedback? I'd sure appreciate it.